"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Sunday, September 6, 2009


I know what you are gonna say, good grief, not these people again. I admit I have been obsessing over the same few people time and time again on my blog lately but I can't help myself, I am in love with them and I suppose this is my outlet for the amazing things in my life right now. Sure, I will get back to venting and being miserable when something happens, be ready for it you drama whores! (I'm jesting, by the way, I don't think you are all drama whores, just that one there, and maybe that one over there...and, ok you get the idea!) For now, you are stuck with sickeningly sweet and happy posts. Hence the title of this post, it's sick to be this happy, I know. Get used to it, with particular people in mind because honestly this is where my energies are spent. Nope, not going to turn into some psychobabble about what other people should or shouldn't do, just going to live and let live. Its amazingly freeing to do so, and I am very thankful for the people that remain in my life and are here to share it with me. That's SL, EQL and RL! I think its unhealthy to smile this much, my cheeks kinda hurt lately. Its nice to hurt from something like that, dontcha think?

Best friend....and Mischief

Anyway, today I was SO amazingly lucky to get to spend some time off n on with Kerra. We did a wee bit of shopping (ok it was only a wee bit because we are broke, we need SLjobs so we can stop being SLobs...shush, it made me giggle) and I asked her if she would mind being part of my blog post today. Yep, she went kicking and screaming into the studio and skybox with me, can you tell how upset she is? Was even devastated when I dragged her to the beach for some pictures too! Poor Kerra. Someone should save her...save her now I say!

Beach Beauties...LAQ

The very top picture is outfits we each came up with purely from Mischief. Somehow I started neglecting my store updates as they came through and completely missed Mischief's latest releases! Unacceptable!! I have always loved outfits that come together, really makes it easy but Mischief always puts out the best seperates and I could easily live daily on just her clothing. She is awesome, expect to see more of her. Just, cuz I can.

Beach Beauties...LAQ

After that I saw a notice from LAQ about new clothing there. Now, I have not once gone into their clothing section before. Why is that? How did I get stuck on just hair (which I never wear, its so not me, doesn't work on my head shape) and skin (which I also don't wear, but I do adore their skins, wish they would work on my features as well...maybe some tweaking...wait, don't let me buy more skins! Nooooo...) but their clothing I will wear! Some of this stuff is beautiful and as soon as I get my SLob self out there to make more SLindens, wait that one doesnt work so well does it...whatever.... I will be returning for at least three more things. Just three, because I made myself stop looking! We picked up their newest swimwear and lingerie and came up with the remaining pictures. I had another lingerie picture in mind but somehow didn't hit 'snapshot' because I got distracted but will be including it later, so look for it! I think Kerra looks hawt, darn tall thin blonde makes me look like a lil tub o'dark hair here! Actually, naw, I think we both look good, so much so I will be doing more pictures soon. I really enjoy editing and playing with them, so I suppose you will be doomed to see more of us and our shining faces!

Smexy...LAQ

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! My RL one is coming to an end, still a bit of it tomorrow of course. My 2nd weekend with Sands starts tomorrow as well! I'm extremely excited about a bit of extra time with him and then his 2 normal days off that he takes during the week simply because it fits our schedules best. He knows I can't be on as much during the day on the real weekends, so he actually reworked his own days off so it wasn't interfering with any of my RL priorities. It really is nice to know that I am one of his priorities, enough that he is willing to do that so we can have time together. At some point tonight our alts are going to hit the level we want and he is going to actually do some shopping for my dirge, get her a bit of gear and weapon, at least until our shard work is done. All of this is greek to most of you, I know, it just happens to be one of the many things we have going on right now. I am determined to have even better pictures for this week, so if you see me dragging Kerra, or Sands around, kicking and screaming (like I said before) its all for my blog addiction. Try and toss them a sympathetic glance, aw what they do for me *hugs em and loves them to pieces*


Dina's Duds (and Kerra too)
Clothing pieces from:

Mischief
LAQ

Shoes from:
Armidi

Hairs from:
Fri.Day
Truth
Magika

Skins from:
Belleza
Redgrave

Poses by:
Semotion

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.