"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009


9-22-09

In my effort not to shop I had been debating on visiting the jewelry fair. There are gifts, so that counts as not shopping, right? Lets not pay attention to the fact that I would probably give in to temptation, that isn't the point here, I was going just to window shop and pick up a few gifts. Honest. Really. Stop looking at me like that. I was fiddling with outfits and checking out my ARC when I gave up completely and started tossing together a new look of the day. The jeans and sweater here are from Mischief, I don't think I need to explain my torrid love affair with her again now do I? I went to her most recent sale and stocked up because it is a sickness, and one that I am very happy with as I pad my Mischief folder yet again. Coupled with a tank and belt from MIEL, who I told you I visited the other day, I absolutely fell in love with this look! I tossed on one of the few hairs I have from fri.day, a pair of flats from 50 Flats and tada! Oh piffle, my ARC is over 700. I suppose that means I wont be heading out to the fair after all...my linden balance thanks you ARC, as does my inventory count. Until I change again, that is....

9-22-09

I haven't had much of a chance to talk about it lately, but I am still enjoying my online time so much lately. I think my lack of sleep is catching up to me, but its so worth it. Things in EQ2 are working out nicely, gearing up and leveling my alt, Sands was just asked to be the raid leader and giving a ton more responsibility again in our current guild. Its always so nice to sit and listen to people recognize his leadership skills and how good he is at tanking our raids. Even better now that he can run them, as they did need a bit more organization. I always look forward to raiding and spending time with him. Speaking of which, tonight we raid, tomorrow will bring a new look of the day, and I promise, no shopping!!

Dina's Duds
Pants & Sweater: Mischief
Tank & Belt: Miel
Shoes: 50 Flats
Hair: fri.day
Skin: Belleza
Poses: LAP

Labels: , , , , , ,



Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.