"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009


Coquette 7-21-09

I know, I know I keep saying that I will just be coming in as often as I can and tossing up a fashion related post, LOTD, etc. However, this is a blog dang it! Blogs need text, they need stories and ramblings to keep people reading. They need a bit of spice, and life and...ok I have no idea what they really need but this is my blog and I figure I can fill it with whatever ramblings and nonsense I want! Oh, oh the power of text!

Coquette 7-21-09

It's been a pretty busy week her so far, and its only Tuesday! I'm really looking forward to a fabulous late afternoon/evening today in eq2, but this morning I took a little bit of time and snuck into Second Life for some shopping and found Coquette on the feeds. Throughout this entire entry all of the clothing, shoes and jewelry are from Coquette, a fabulous little shop that has already filled a couple of folders in my inventory. Once I organize it that is...yea, never going to happen! I like my mess, apparently. Just as I start to get organized a shopping need washes over me and off I go! Coquette is a perfect place to satisfy that need and the last image here was a gift for their group not overly long ago, be sure to join it when you stop by.

Coquette 7-21-09

I always love walking into a store and walking out with complete outfits, it makes my inventory just that much happier. With these outfits I included hairs from ETD, Truth and Magika, used poses from Striking Pose and Vain and one other (below) that I cannot for the life of me seem to find again. If anyone recognizes it, feel free to toss the information into a comment and I will modify the blog entry. So see, not overly painful with the rambling today, and it was almost all SL related! Imagine that...but don't expect that to be the case come, oh I dunno, tonight. Or tomorrow...or... the next day. Have a fabulous day people, its a beautiful day out there and I hope it stays that way for you all!

Coquette gift


Dina's Duds:
All clothing, shoes and jewelry: Coquette
Hairs: ETD, Magika, Truth
Poses: Striking Pose, Vain, and one I cant seem to recall (last image)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.