"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Sunday, February 28, 2010


GI Feb 28th

After spending so much time knee deep in my inventory, I somehow managed to reduce it by at least 6k this last week. Oh thats good, right? Its awesome! Until you look and realize that still has me over 45k. I just cant seem to find the massive amount of items anywhere, where is the folder that has 10k worth of items in it? What addiction did I used to have that I am unable to find now? Is it my 'favorite designers' folder? Most everything is organized well enough, but that folder scares me. I don't know why I tossed everything together by designer for a long time, it didn't help when I was in the mood for a dress vs pants outfit. It doesn't help when I want a particular top, to go with the new pants I just found. It has to be organized, it does. So, I should do that someday. Yes, this week, its on my to do list for this week! Shall we take bets on if it gets done? Even if it doesn't, I have been focused enough, at least, to delete a few things when I do go out and shop. Did I say shop? Did I shop?! Why yes, yes I did. Shame on me...

GI Feb 28th

I seriously just couldn't help myself! I'm tired of the winter items, tired of being cold and in those warm tones, I had to go find me some spring. G-Field is never one to disappoint, and I saw this posted on plurk (you don't plurk yet? Join here!) and I do believe I ditched Kerra at home to go and get this shirt! There are a few other beautiful floral shades, as well as a handful of solids (I grabbed the pink in the solid, of course). I had also spent a lot of time over at fri.day the last couple of days getting hairs, poses, and these jeans. Now, of course I put on the black ones just so you couldn't really see the detail, but trust me they are fantastic! Will be using them more on Style Card as well (another LOTD post by me recently, go look, mean it!), so be sure to peek over there once in a while. After those addictions, the last day or so, I ended up with almost 500 added to my inventory from hairs, jewelry, shoes, poses, seriously the list is huge but I had so much fun! First shopping spree in weeks!

GI Feb 28th

Why is that, you ask? What has curbed my shopping addiction? Well, nothing, I am still addicted to it, I just haven't had the time to shop as much between inventory insanity and most of all, Sands. Since before my last entry we have been running a guild together in EQ2 and oh, my, what a time sucker that is! Between the guild and the latest expansion, a new level cap we had to reach (the 2nd night, oh yea) and helping others do their leveling, I find myself hardly getting everything done online that I want to! Luckily we have been making sure to get time together and away from the grind and work of EQ2, but I have been enjoying so much of it with him. There is a lot of change in our future, things to look forward to, choices to be made, but everything remains absolutely amazing. Not much else to update on, visit not only the links below, but the ones above and check out some of the things that have been keeping me busy. Its been a great winter, now, on to spring! Someone tell the snow....

Dina's Duds:
Top & Necklace: G-Field
Pants & Hair: Fri.day
Ring: Paper Couture:
Shoes: Ingenue
Skin: Belleza
Pose: Diesel Works

Labels: , , , , ,



Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.