"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Wednesday, September 30, 2009


.hc&co. Store Front

I was able to sneak some time in world tonight and visit a new shop that I saw from a posting on plurk. .hc&co. is an absolutely adorable little shop that is bursting at the seams with potential. I was lucky enough to run into the owner and got to stand and talk to her while I did a bit of shopping. If you ever really wonder if posting your creations on plurk pays off, I am here as living proof that yes indeed it does!

.hc&co.

My initial reasoning for dropping by was the breast cancer awareness top (seen below) that Heather had plurked about. I hope that more people saw it and take a few minutes to get it, if nothing else. Even better would be if you just took a few minutes to wander around this delightful shop and picked up a few more things. Trust me, your essentials can all be found here and they are wonderful additions to your wardrobe. A couple of my favorite pieces are the shoes you see. I am the biggest sucker for flat shoes and these are so darn cute! I got them in both green and pink. The green pair are shown with a pair of ripped jeans and a green sweater that comes with a sweet little scarft. (See above, obviously)

.hc&co.

The pink shoes are shown here with the same jeans, unripped, and the breast cancer shirt that is set out for free right now. Also seen with this outfit is a very well done set of bangles on my wrist, everything findable in the same shop. This is another one of those stores that has good quality and very afordable prices! I spent my last couple hundred lindens here getting these pieces to share with you guys tonight. Mainly in the hopes of seeing more people visit .hc&co.! There is also a section with skins inside and to the right, be sure to try them! I will be doing skin reviews soon and may sneak back for a demo or two.

.hc&co.

Last here is the prize that will be handed out during the Dubloon Hunt which starts on October 1st and runs through the 22. This is a gridwide hunt for pirate-themed prizes so you really dont want to miss out. Shown, of course, is the gift for women but there is also a male gift included here for you guys that are being dragged around on grid wide hunts this month. You know you love getting gifts as much as we girls do, its ok to admit it! The dress (which you guys could also wear, we won't judge you, honest) comes with an top, glitch pants and skirt as well as the fantastic belt. Best of all, its pink! I've such a fondness for pink....couldn't you tell?

.hc&co. Huntprize

I wasn't actually paying as much attention to the poses I used tonight as I normally do, but I am pretty darn sure these are all poses by Tuli. One of the poses came with the picnic table, but the rest can be found at Tuli's shop. Be sure to sneak by and get them too.

I am off to bed at an insanely early hour tonight. Partly because its just been a long day. Partly because I haven't anything left that I want to do online tonight. Last, and certainly not least, partly because I don't like being online without my persons and its a really quiet night. I'm missing Sands far too much so sleep...yes, sleep is a good idea.

For tomorrow: I will have an awesome skin review by the designer of [42]! I just got all of her items from the skin fair and will be taking a few really detailed pictures to share with you all. Be on the look out for it you wont want to miss this one. Have a great night all, and hope you end your hump day well!

Dina's Duds:
Clothing, Shoes, Jewlery: .hc&co.
Hair: fri.day and Magika
Skin: Belleza
Pose: Tuli

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.