"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Sunday, March 8, 2009

Silent Sparrow on Tableau

I still remember the first time I saw a gown from Silent Sparrow, long ago when they had a space in someone else's store. Its been years since I purchased that gown, and I still have it, adore it, wear it. I have to plan my trips to Silent Sparrow very carefully, or run the risk of spending every last L I have there. While lurking and plurking (I know) I saw mention of the latest release and as my L balance began to cry, I just couldn't resist a little bit of indulgence. I am sure the handful of purchases I made will end up on my Flickr feed in the coming weeks. The best part is I only browsed through three of the rooms, I know there is more that I have been coveting so a return trip is in the not so distant future.

Silent Sparrow on Tableau

Featured for my poses today I am using the latest release by Diesel Works. I adore the personality and bit of attitude each of these poses entail, be sure to drop by the store to see the full set and pick up the first of a new couple pose series for only 50L (image to come soon!). Also featured is a skin from [42], one of my favorite skin designers in SL. This particular skin is from the Dark Matter series, in neutral. Anytime I am looking for a skin based on theme or mood, these are the skins I turn to. She never fails me! Last, to sum up the entire look I chose a pair of ankle boots from Lassitude and Ennui. Its been a while since I have visited them but I always look for an excuse to wear these shoes lately.

Silent Sparrow on Tableau

Once I had gathered what I was wearing and poses, I was on the hunt for a good location this morning for a few decent shots, somewhere new. I was glancing through one of the feeds (I tend to do this when left alone to my own wanderings, its never good to leave me alone) and saw mention of Tableau. I love the new build and will be returning to shop soon, for this series I wandered off away from the shops into a small gathering of trees and was rather pleased with the results. I could easily spend far too much time here taking pictures, be sure to stop by and visit them!

Blue moon

Remember to click on any image for a larger version. Often times, bigger is better.
Dina's Duds:
Outfit: Silent Sparrow
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui
Hair: Magika
Skin: [42] (moving soon)
Poses: Diesel Works
Location: Tableau

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.