"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Friday, March 27, 2009

March 27, 2009

It's not often I am handed things to blog, being rather content with my handful of (all be it quiet) readers I haven't pushed to be seen and known around the grid. I don't mind, that means I have more time to blog the things that I love and the few things that do indeed get handed my way get special attention.

I've been looking for a reason to visit a library of sorts in Second Life for a while, since I love to read and even write myself. I recently started a second blog, completely unrelated to SL and its fashion, though it will include photos, for some of my stories. This is only a minor tiny plug, so, you can find a link to Delightfully Deviant on my blog roll. Plug over!

March 27, 2009

Todays look was brought to you by plurk! Why? I do believe that would be because everyone that gave me something to wear, I have met through plurk! Hey, who said an addiction cant be a good thing? I have met some amazing people and even better, amazing designers who I have had the pleasure of getting to know. Most I didn't even realize were content creators. Who knew they aren't all scary 'don't you dare talk to me' designers that sit looking down on us pitiful common folk like you might think! What am I saying? I'm saying if you see a designer out there, say hi, dont fall at their feet for an autograph or anything, just remember they are here in a social game just like you are. Ok, if you happen to see *this* guy, you can fall at his feet. I certainly did!!

Halp

For a complete trio story of how I ended up face planting on the red carpet, just click an image because as always, bigger is better here!

Images 1&2 credits:

Top: Twisted & Spoiled
Pants: Opium
Shoes: * Pretties by JB *
Glasses & Necklace: Liquid Candy
Hair: Truth
Skin: Redgrave
Eyes: Sin Skins
Tat: *Artistic Skinpression*
Location: Sinners Paradise
Pose: DmD (2nd image only)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,



Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.