"Grand Illusion..."
...living within my escape.
Monday, May 10, 2010


land


I want to say first, thank you, again because more came in, to everyone for each comment you left behind, even the harsh nasty one, the last couple of entries. For the majority of them, Sands and I are really thankful for your support (see his comment as well!) and for the others well, thanks to you too! As a result, Sands and I spent literally hours upon hours talking about the things we have ended up missing out on with our time in SL because we wanted to avoid the place completely. So, we came up with a million and one things we want to do, people we have missed, places we want to see and blog. The work we want to do together again (not to mention a hecuva lot of trouble and naughty mischief) and I am looking forward to getting it all done and sharing it with you! Some of these things are going to be shared here, so Grand Illusion will be a lot more active again. Some of them are just more simple fashion related, so Style Card will be utilized as much as possible as well. What Sands will put on his blog is anyones guess, but I know there are a lot of people hoping it isn't them! I'm not worried, I'm sure it will be interesting when we get there too! See that picture? It starts there, with that large piece of land and about 1200 prims left (after the things I had to do on the other side of that mountain, come visit me!) and some fun ideas for what we want. I can't wait to start filling it in and posting progression pictures.

On to the out of SL front, it was an amazing weekend! I had some RL things to deal with and he was, yet again, my major source of strength and endurance through it all. I will never understand how he does it, but with just a conversation my entire world can become calm and perfect again. Even where some tried to shake my trust in him, or faith in us, they only succeeded in making it even stronger. We've decided its an addiction, I don't think there is a meeting for this kind of thing, is there? After more than a year together you would think we would be used to it all, yet there are still surprises daily. Just ask plurk...oh the torture we put out on plurk ha!

The best part, as far as I am able to share on a blog, was watching Red Cliff with him! It...was...amazing!! Go look up some information on it, but its based on Sands favorite books of all time, Three Kingdoms, and the movie was fantastic. It took us two evenings to finish it but it was so worth the lack of sleep! I can't wait until we get our next set of movies to watch, I believe Warlords is going to be ordered tonight. Must, see!

Thats my weekend in a nutshell, and Monday has been fabulous as well. He is ultra busy at work, and I am getting things together in SL for us in the evenings. Never far though, talking constantly all day long, I swear I am going to end up getting him fired! Oh, what an idea...more time for me! I've actually been filled with renewed energy after the last week, and I honestly give the credit to Sands and what he is doing for me. Don't worry, now that we have so much to work on, my blog entries wont be quite so sap filled. Ok, maybe...you were warned at least!


Back to top


Grand Illusion...
...behind the mask!

Grand Illusion, to me, is a great many things. A place to share my adventures within the grandest illusion I know, Second Life. Exploration, friends and loved ones and best of all, fashion and the addiction that is, shopping! I often spend most of my time in SL working these days, but I still find time for the fashion, for decorating and landscaping and the pure obsessive nature of it all.


Grand Illusion Home
Past Illusions...
...my how things change.

December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 October 2010 December 2010 January 2011 April 2011 May 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 March 2012 April 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012

Clicky clicky...
...but be sure to come back!

Ambiance Interactive Bows Down 4 Fashion Closet Crisis Confessions of a Second Life Shopaholic Curiouser Treasures Fashion ShopaholicFeed Forced Midnight Free*Style Glamorpuss Grid Expectations Grid Syndicate iHearts Iridescent Rainbows Izzies Just a lil eye candy... Khush La'Licious Designs Lilac Rose Little House of Curios Meta Virtual My Words Devour Souls Next Pointless Trend Nimil's Adventures In Wonderland Not Quite Pink ohhmaiblog Pas Assez Phoenix Rising Pixels on Parade Rez and Tell Scarborough Flair Second Look Sheek Simply Dou SL Blogger Support SL Style Hunter Snow's Daily Life ~SongBird~ Tane 365 What *Is* Willis Talking About?

For the stalkers...
...I make it easy.


This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Dinalya Dawes. Make your own badge here.





Credits
someone I gotta thanks

Designer and icons
*click the url of the resources.